Granger Logging respects the rights of copyright holders and abides by the federal Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) and similar regulations in other jurisdictions by responding to written notifications of alleged infringement by copyright holders. As part of our response, we may remove or disable access to allegedly infringing material residing on our websites.
Reporting Instances of Copyright Infringement
If you believe that any content residing or accessible on or through our website infringes your copyright, please send a notice of copyright infringement containing the following information to:
42162 County Hwy E
Mason, WI 54856
1. Identification of the work or material you allege has been infringed.
2. Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing, including its location within the website, with sufficient detail so that we can find it and verify its existence.
3. Your contact information, including your name, address, telephone number, and email address.
4. If you are not the copyright owner, a description of your relationship to the copyright holder.
5. A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or law.
6. A statement made under penalty of perjury that the information provided in the notice is accurate and that you are authorized to make the complaint on behalf of the copyright owner; and
7. A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright that has been allegedly infringed.
Please also note that the information provided in a notice of copyright infringement may be forwarded to the user who posted the allegedly infringing content. Additionally, under Section 512(f) of the DMCA and similar regulations in other jurisdictions, anyone who knowingly misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be liable for damages and attorneys’ fees incurred by the alleged infringer or by Granger Logging.